Monday, March 18, 2013


I did a quick seat pan and fork brace on this beautifully painted CB350 brat.    My air compressor burned up last week and Ive been struggling through without it for a bit .   I bought a new motor for the compressor , installed it , turned it on and BAM !  sparks came out of the new one too.   After closer inspection we found some lathe turnings inside the motor housing. Needless to say I was pretty pissed.  Grainger was pretty good about it though and they are sending me another motor that should arrive later today.    The moral of the story is that I've been knocking out stuff that I can do without air tools.

1 comment: