Over the weekend ( while everyone is at Born Free 5 ) I worked on the Honda for a bit and when Darin " the kid " ( sorry buddy but the name has stuck ) came by to pick up his tins, he helped me swap the motor out in the Honda.
While I was at it, I decided to make a mold of the stretched super sport tank. I waxed up the tank, taped off the bottom and sprayed the whole thing with PVA. Depending on the weather tonight, I might blow on some gel coat and start laying glass on it. I don't know if I'm going to make a shell from the mold just yet but this will let me do it at my leisure.
The bottom picture is the fresh motor in place and before I finished dressing it.
I'm redesigning the intake manifold next and hope to get this thing back on the road in a couple of weeks.
Ry got to see the tt in person last weeked excellent work, i was honared to spill the details to passerbys as i was shooting it. Proud to say i know the guy that did that caliber of work.ReplyDelete